We’re always looking for inspired individuals to join our team and community of passionate creatives and art lovers.
MASSIVart’s Communications Department is looking for an Intern to assist the team in the various tasks that contribute to promoting the agency’s activities and projects worldwide. If you are multi-talented in the field of communications and marketing, interested in the visual arts, with the desire to evolve in a creative atmosphere, this offer may be for you!
– Write/edit/translate (EN/FR) content for digital platforms and campaigns
– Implement and optimize the digital marketing strategy (Email Marketing, AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
– Participate in the development and implementation of effective Search Engine Optimization (SEO) initiatives
– Contribute to the development of website content
– Contribute to the creation of content calendar planning
– Draft, adapt and distribute content on a variety of social media and digital platforms
– Participate in the deployment of tools such as CRM and photo library
– Ensure technological and competitive monitoring to identify new functionalities and implement them on our platforms.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English (bilingual)
– Excellent understanding of marketing technology and reporting
– Passion for social media and digital content
– Demonstrate great sensitivity and interest in Visual Arts
– Creative, passionate, committed and proactive
– Ability to work independently and collectively, to manage several projects simultaneously and to prioritize requests
– Ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships with colleagues
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Toronto or Montreal
Looking for an internship that combines both strategic-thinking and creativity? Well, we’ve got you covered.
The creative & marketing coordinator ensures that the creative ideas are presented to our clients in a strategic way. Working within the creative team directly with our art curators and art directors, your role will be to assist to brainstorm sessions, develop marketing strategies and concepts, curate artists, and mainly, support the team in the elaboration of client proposals. This basically means a lot of copywriting, strategic-thinking and art direction.
Developing creative marketing strategies
Producing client proposals (from copy to formatting)
Scheduling briefs, brainstorms, touchpoints, reviews
Art direction and/or art curation
Assisting with marketing tasks
Creative and strategic-thinking
Aesthetic eye and/or knowledge of the artistic scene
Very good copywriting abilities
Good organizational skills
Background in business, marketing or communication is a plus
French & English speaking
Starting date: ASAP
Get in touch with us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you anyways!